Saturday, May 7, 2011

California Warriors






The Warriors has been Anthony's baby for the past 7 months or so and his hard work is paying off! So far it looks like they will make playoffs! I'm so proud of him for putting this team together. He's more than a coach to these men, he's also the team manager, owner, taxi driver, and accountant. It ended up being way more involved and intense than either of us anticipated. So many guys depending on him in a league that is disorganized...to say the very least. There have been nights when he's on the phone until midnight arranging fields to play on , refs to hire, and players rides to games the night before game day.

I give him a hard time because I wish the team was less consuming, and I think he feels the same way too at this point, but I'm glad he did it. Not many people, especially at his age, would take on this huge endeavor. I'm proud that he works hard to achieve his dreams! Go Warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment