Sunday, August 28, 2011

Stay at home mama!




I must be one of the luckiest mamas. School is back in session as of last week and...drum roll...I'm not returning! As of right now I am fortunate enough to be able to stay home with my baby boy, and little one on the way! Everyday I think about how lucky I am to be able to be the one to watch my baby grow, learn, and change. Having experienced what it was like to be a working mother I know how difficult it is to balance life and career and I personally had an ache in my heart everyday and it didn't get easier as time was passing.

I no longer have the feeling that I'm missing out on Michael's young life and I have my wonderful husband to thank! The move to Paso has provided an opportunity for me to stay home and take care of my family. Anthony knew how much I wanted to do this and he made it possible. Thank you babe, I love you so much! You're such a good daddy and husband! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment