Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!!





Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary!!! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It's been eventful, we adopted another puppy, had adventures in home ownership, bought a car, Anthony began coaching for the Clovis Wolves, and we found out we were having a baby, just to mention a few! The funny thing is, it doesn't feel like it's been a year. I feel like I just walked down the isle and said 'I Do'! Maybe that's because it's been so wonderful!

This month has been SO busy, we didn't plan anything for our anniversary! AHHH! Here's what the month has been like: Weekend 1-camping at Lake Hunnington (Awful idea, pregnant people don't do well in the wilderness) Weekend 2-Patio boat trip with friends. Weekend 3- Baby shower and Anniversary! Weekend 3- Clovis Wolves game. Weekend 4- A wedding in Monterey.

So, with all of that, we didn't plan very well for our anniversary! We decided the day before to take a trip to Pismo and enjoy the day together...but that didn't happen! ha! We ended up sleeping in and having a lazy day together instead. I think we were just so exhausted from all of the day's events to do anything! Plus, I haven't been doing so well sitting in a car for very long. I require many stops along the way, and not to mention my annoying diabetic diet! We decided instead to spend the day together, shopping for a bed for our room, and going out to dinner. We ended up buying a bookshelf for Michael's room and spent quite a bit of time trying to sort thorough all of the gifts from the shower. I think it looks like more of a mess now than when we started! Later, we went to the Olive Garden for dinner, went for a walk, and then ate our wedding cake! At the end of the day I don't think I would have wanted it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment