Monday, July 19, 2010

Our baby shower!!!!






We had an AMAZING baby shower this weekend! Our friend Brie threw the shower for us at her mom's beautiful home here in Fresno. We decided to go nontraditional and have a co-ed baby shower which turned out to be so much fun! We played games like 'how big is the belly', a fun game where Anthony had to give the directions to the hospital, and 'gift bingo'. Brie had prizes for the winners too, the boy gifts were so cute with beer and BBQ sauce! Our friends and family, some traveling three hours to come, were all there to support us! They brought wonderful gifts that included teething rings, to diaper bags, Notre Dame clothes, and lets not forget the 'butt paste'! I think one of the best gifts was the sugar free cheesecake my Mother-in-law made for me! It was so delicious! (I've been enjoying what's left of it every night since! I'm determined to make it last!) My friend Nicole also took these pictures with her awesome camera! I'm just amazed how many gifts were brought and that in about 7 weeks we will have Michael here with us! Anthony and I are so thankful to have such wonderful friends and family in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment