Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family and Friends





Michael has had many visitors since he has been home! My mom stayed for a few days and helped with cooking, cleaning and of course spent time holding and loving Michael. My dad stayed for a couple weeks and helped take Michael and I to our doctor appointments. He also bought Michael a swing and put it together for us. Leslie came after my mom left and helped out with cooking and cleaning as well. She also had morning baby duty! She took over for a few hours in the morning so Anthony and I could get a few extra hours of sleep, which was MUCH needed! :)

Our awesome friends also stopped by to visit our little man! Rob and Brie, Amy, Christina, Moses, Chloe, Crystal, Joey, Maria, Johnna, and many more came over to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment