Monday, November 29, 2010

ND vs USC!





Anthony and I went on our first real outing together since Michael's arrival. Before he was born I bought tickets to the ND vs. USC game. My mom watched Michael for a total of 12 hours so we could go! It was the longest I had ever been away from my baby boy. Even though I missed him terribly, I had an awesome time with Anthony. We met up with his friend from high school and did some tailgating, then headed to the huge USC stadium. We sat in a section full of USC fans where people heckled us, but ND pulled it off and won, ending their 8 year losing streak against USC! It was amazing! The game was so exciting we stayed and sat in the pouring rain, which we were not dressed for at all! It was so much fun, I want to go every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment