Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jakey Boy is one month old!!!!

Our littlest boy is one month old!!!! He's plumped up since we first brought him home. Here are some wonderful things about our sweet boy:

•He is a mellow baby so far. He sleeps so much during the day.

•There are a few hours where gets energy and waves his arms around and breathes really fast. He gets so excited!

• He's so noisy! He grunts all day! he also makes a grunt that sounds like a laugh. It's so funny!

• He eats and eats and eats all day long!

• That means I change diaper after diaper after diaper.

•His hair is still so dark, we think it may stay.

• His eyes are a grey/blue color.

• He has pouty little lips

• He's a little chunker! I love it!


1 comment:

  1. I love that your doing this again. Your pretty much the reason why I decided to do a onsie growth with Emersyn. As you predicted she will probably be out of it soon...since she wears 9-12 months now.

    Jacob is adorable. So sad I haven't met him yet I'm so behind. Glad your blogging though so that I can see you and the kids. Check out ours at dnaminnich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete