Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Happy 2011!!! This has to be the most eventful year of our lives! We found out on New Years Eve last year that we were pregnant and we became parents to Michal Anthony this August! We have learned so much about ourselves and what it means to be good parents and to work as a team. I have learned what people mean when they say they would do anything for their child and how unconditional your love is for them. It is absolutely amazing to be Michael's mommy and to be able to raise him with Anthony. I'm sad in a way to see 2010 go because it was such a perfect year, but I know that 2011 will be just as wonderful as we will watch our little boy grow!

I don't know what my resolution is, but when I figure it out I'll write it down........

No comments:

Post a Comment